Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just When You Thought Canada Couldn't Get Any Whiter

This is the park from our window
This is slow, cold torture

Just when you thought Canada couldn't get any whiter...it snows! We haven't had much snow this winter but when it comes it flies in like its mad at you. I used to love this in Poland. I could just retreat to my high rise apartment and wonder how long it would have to snow before the accumulation reached the 7th floor. Here in Canada, though, I am required by law to shovel the sidewalk in front of our home. It is exactly 4 ft of sidewalk, hardly worth the $10 I spent on the shovel, but I am a law abiding immigrant. Luckily, Sophia thinks this is the greatest job in all the world. She asks everyday to "Go shovel snow?". So this is Sophia with her own shovel we bought her, doing her best.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment