Friday, February 17, 2012

The Things I Love The Most About My Wife...


   Erin and I have been married for more than 7 years now and we're not only in love but we actually enjoy each others company (and many of you know that's not always the case).  What I love most about my wife is that we laugh together so much!  She allows me to be goofy with her when I don't always allow myself to be goofy with others.  She makes me laugh with outrageous statements that only I ever get to hear.  We understand each others sense of humor so well.  A simple episode of Jeopardy can turn into 10 minutes of uncontrollable laughter because of something said or worn.  "What Would You Do?" with John Quinones is appointment television for us because it is a goldmine of comedic material that we will giggle about the rest of the evening.  The part I like the most is that it wouldn't be funny to anyone else.  Our humor turns us into children again with a secret club and I love it!  And the most exciting part is that we see it developing in our children.  Sophia and I will just stare at each other and laugh for minutes for absolutely no reason (I can already anticipate your suggestions of what she is laughing at, so save it!).  She also copies Erin's little catch phrases that she doesn't always realize she says and then will break them out at absolutely the right time sending us rolling in laughter.  I want Sophia and Elias to know home is where we laugh, a lot!  Erin and I want to always make sure that it is that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment